Thursday, February 4, 2016

Time to break down every Big 12 2016 recruiting class

It's that time! National signing day has come and gone and now it's time to look at what every team brought in. My aim here will be to break down every class from the perspective of what that team needs to execute their strategies and whether their recruits project as players that can be successfully plugged into those strategies. Then I'll give a grade for every position group and wrap it all up by ranking the classes.

We'll move from North to South on this, except with Texas whom I will break down over at Inside Texas and link from this site in the coming days.

So we'll go:

Iowa State
West Virginia
Kansas State
Kansas
Oklahoma State
Oklahoma
Texas Tech
TCU
Baylor

I'm going to use terms from my glossaries of modern Big 12 offensive and defensive positions so read up on those if you want to be ready to keep up with the concepts and roles I'll be discussing. This is going to be fun, hope everyone's ready to dive in deep to their own team and perhaps some others as well.

2 comments: